Sunday, May 15, 2011

The I don't have a name for post

Okay so first things first 60 more days till HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART II!!! I am beyong stoked for this, and I know im gonna cry, which is so not awesome, or its just how much I really really LOVE Harry Potter! Now thats said and not done with (most likely) lol, Now onto more pressing matters, I rally wanna ride a horse!! But i dont know where I can go to, around where I live where I can go to like a ranch or farm or something... so I can ride a horse. Now you are probably wondering why i want to ride a horse, well its because of the Canadian show Heartland, (which can be watched online here if you wish http://www.cbc.ca/video/#/Shows/Heartland/ ) now you are probably wondering what its about well, its about this ranch/farm called Heartland where this family lives, and they all have normal problems like normal people, along side helping horses. I am currently on the most recent season (4) I saw half the episodes on tv. I started watching it this past December because of the Heartland Christmas movie, and I liked the movie, so I decided to try and watch the show, (of course its confusing starting a show mid season and to top iit off season 4 lol) but since then I have gradually been watching the episodes online, and I really have to say I LOVE the show like alot and it makes me wanna ride a horse like I stated earlier. I also wonder with me being 18 almost 19, if i rode a horse if I could still try showjumping, cause in the show it looks pretty cool and so does some of the rodeo events like barrel racing (nothing like bull riding, bronc ridiing cause that seems more guy like and dangerouse like alot). On another sidenote I really wanna be in the show... cause its an awesome show, its Canadian too, and i think it would be such a fun and amazing experience, that I would love to try. I may not be that great at acting just yet, but I think with alot of practice (something I dont do) I could be really good, and maybe I could also learn how to ride a horse :) or I might have to already know before hand.. Well I do not know, I think my first 2 steps are to ride a horse and practice acting haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment